Many promoters coordinate seminars and camps for new competitors. Some do so on a fee basis and others complimentary but all as a promotional tool for their competition.
Seminars and camps curriculum should include the following:
- Dieting for a natural competitions. Help educate the athletes on the importance of macro nutrients, ways to "pull" water the week of and ways to put on lean mass the natural way.
- Training for a natural show.
- Proper rest, rep range, etc.
- Posing and stage presence. How to pose for Ms. Bikini Universe, walking, posing for Figure Universe, Musclemania posing and Model Universe runway style presentation.
- Wardrobe selection. Review the importance of the right apparel for each competitive round.
- Tanning, jewelry and other cosmetics.